The links below are to the map pages for the Where's Stu contest.
You can watch the video above for more info. The contest rules in brief:
- Look for a "Where's Stu?" message on one of our channels.
- Follow the link in the message, log in and identify where Stu is on the map.
- Provide a place name, or a nearby street name. Saying "Hong Kong" is not detailed enough.
- Only one winner per round. 40 Winners will be picked over Jan and Feb as Stu travels the world in search of toys.
- Winners receive a $26 gift certificate (with free shipping) at Atamaii.com
- Once you've won you may not win again.
Limit one entry per user. No purchase necessary. Employees and relatives of employees of Atamaii Anime Toys are ineligible. Atamaii Anime Toys is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries. Minors under the age of sixteen (16) must obtain the signed consent of their parent or legal guardian to receive the grand prize. By entering, participants release Atamaii Imposts, their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or participation in this contest. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the contest shall constitute and signify the winner's consent that Atamaii Anime Toys may use the winner's name, address, likeness, photograph, statements made by the winner about the promotion or Atamaii Anime Toys and/or prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or consideration. The grand prize winner will be posted on this page, and must contact us within 14 days of the conclusion of the contest to receive the prize. All winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability/publicity release within 14 days of notification. If a prize is won by a minor, prize will be awarded to a parent or legal guardian on the minor's behalf. In the event of noncompliance with these requirements, prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternative winner. Prize notifications returned as undeliverable or unclaimed will be deemed forfeited. This sentence has nothing to do with the contest, we just wanted to see if anyone reads the fine print.